About the position
DevOps Engineer is responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
The DevOps Engineer works collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Required skills & experience
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer in a commercial environment
- 2+ years experience with Docker
- 1+ year experience with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experienced with CI processes and tools (Jenkins)
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Bash scripting/programming skills + knowledge of the Linux Operating System
- Have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement
- Extensive familiarity with at least one major cloud provider (Azure, AWS)
Additional desirable experience
- Professional experience managing and operating solutions built on blockchain
- Knowledge and experience of Terraform and Packer
- Experience maintaining high traffic websites and web services
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or another equivalent technical discipline